I posted this little graphic on Facebook a while ago, but I didn’t spend too much time talking about why these are some of my favorite book kisses. So, let’s go!
- Hope Reclaimed (with Keira Blackwood). I love the first kissing scene where Aidan kisses Hope in the hallway. He’s so bossy and so in tune with her secret desires. Soooo hot.
- Blood Bounty. There is not a lot of kissing in this book, but the kissing that there is means a LOT to me (and to Gracie, the heroine). I don’t want to say anything else about this one, except it’s really quite sweet–rather different from the steamy RH mentioned above. 😉
- The Rose King. This is a friends-to-lovers romance, and their first kiss is a delectable mixture of sweet and steamy. Rex has been out of Gemma’s life for years, and they’ve both been pining for each other. She’s so angry with him, she doesn’t want to admit it, but he’s just feeling this total yearning for her, and…ahhhhh. I love it.
- Filthy Alpha. I cackled while writing Jase and Blythe’s first kiss! They’re doing it because they’re trying to have a fake relationship in the Junkyard, so everyone’s watching to “test” them on their relationship.
- Savage Redemption (old cover!). I love that their kiss starts with a massage, because I am a sucker for a back rub. There was some definite slow burn in this story, but I felt like the build-up was really worth it.
- Song of Blood (with Skye MacKinnon). Ahhh, when Lysander and Avery kiss outside the pub, she’s trying to calm him down after he goes all bitey-vampirey bloodlust after a big fight. She uses her budding siren skills to chill him out, and then…kissy times ensue…and it is glorious. I loved working on that scene!
There are so many more I’m thinking about now! I mean, I write kissing books, so it was really hard to only pick six kisses! I’ll have to do another post at a later date with other kisses that make my heart happy. ❤